- An affordable housing project situated near Vatika in Jaipur is being built under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in association with the Government of Rajasthan.
- Under this project 1120 flats in G+3 formats will be built up for EWS/LIG/MIG category.
- The campus of this scheme will be developed with road network, street lighting, water supply lines and sewerage system.
- Facilities like Park, community centre will also be provided.
- The project will be completed by 2014.
- Housing scheme of 1120 flats under Affordable Housing Policy 2009, Govt. of Rajasthan
- Located at intersection of 60 ft. wide road & 60 ft. wide road
- Elegantly designed
- Children play areas
- Place for Temple
- The project has been designed with 64 independent blocks
- Each block of flat has it’s separate staircase
- Earthquake resistant RCC structure
- Ample parking space for two/four wheeler parking
- Adequate fine lightning provision on all floors
- Provision for STP to recycle waste water for gardening
- Large Storage underground water tanks.