• The Palm has 156 flats in 2 BHK format.
  • Minimum built up area of each flat is 1029 Sq.ft.
  • This has four building towers with a height of G+9 floors.

Project Features

  • Group housing scheme of 156 flats
  • Located on 160’ wide road
  • Design within coverage of 25% leaving large open areas of 75% for extensive landscaping and parking
  • Elegantly designed facades with a large entrance
  • Separate Club Facilities for The Palm
  • Fully equipped Community Hall
  • Earthquake resistant RCC structure designed with seismic zone II specifications.
  • Children play areas
  • Big temple
  • Convenience store area for basic provisional requirements such as vegetables, grocery, shops, beauty parlor, dairy booth, doctor’s chamber etc.
  • Ample covered & open parking for residents & visitors
  • The project has been designed with 4 independent clusters of flats each accessed by their well designed lobbies.
  • Every flats is open from all sides
  • Each cluster of flat has 8 passenger lifts (Total 2 nos.) and two staircase
  • Entrance guard house with watch & ward system to screen visitors.
  • Large central lawn & green areas
  • 100% power backup for all common facilities such as lifts, pumps and common lobby area
  • Ample parking with car wash facilities
  • RO plant to treat ground water
  • Adequate fire fighting provision on all floors
  • Provision for STP to recycle waste water for gardening & flushing
  • Group EPABX Systems connecting all flats
  • Large storage underground and overhead water tanks
Maps and Layouts

Google Map
Location Map
Layout Plan
Unit Plan